Out of stock
Be the first to know when this product is available.
Designed for any type of in-ground pool, the iRobot Mirra® 530 Pool Cleaning Robot deep cleans pool’s surfaces and water for you, without using the pool’s filtration system, hoses or booster pumps.
Take the work out of cleaning your pool with Mirra, the easiest pool cleaning robot to use and maintain. Mirra scrubs away dirt and bacteria as small as two microns, providing complete pool coverage and a thorough cleaning through its iAdapt® Nautiq Responsive Cleaning Technology. And because Mirra has a self-contained vacuum, pump and filter system, it won’t strain existing systems, resulting in energy-cost savings.
Features and Specs
- Cleans any type of in-ground pool. Just plug in the 60-foot floating power cord, drop Mirra into the pool, push the CLEAN button and Mirra gets to work.
- iAdapt Nautiq allows the robot to size up the approximate dimensions of the pool – then choose the optimum cleaning cycle for maximum efficiency and thorough cleaning by making multiple passes over the entire inside of the pool.
- Pumps and filters 70 gallons of pool water per minute.
- Reduces heated hot spots and keeps chlorinated water evenly distributed.
- PVC active scrubbing brush lifts dirt, algae and bacteria off the pool floor and walls.
- Modern styling and aesthetic.
- Dual top-load filter canisters for easy and fast emptying of debris. Optional large debris canisters available for heavy pool clean-ups, like during the fall season.
- PVA wheels provide sponge-like traction on slick pool surfaces like ceramic or vinyl. Optional rubber wheels provide optimum performance on rough surfaces like gunite.
- Two quick-drain valves allow for fast draining and lightweight removal of Mirra from the pool.
- Optional carrying caddy for easy storage.
How hard is it to install and use Mirra?
Mirra is very easy to install and use. Simply connect the floating power cord to the power supply, put Mirra into the pool then plug the power supply into your GFCI outlet. Now it is ready to use! Simply push the CLEAN button and Mirra will start its cleaning cycle. Mirra will automatically select the optimal cleaning cycle for your pool by taking measurement of your pool size. This will give you the best cleaning performance and the robot does all the work for you.
Is Mirra energy efficient?
Yes, Mirra operates on about 24 volts and also works independently of your pool’s filtration system. Expensive monthly electricity bills can be reduced by running Mirra to filter and clean your pool rather than running your built-in pool filtration system. In addition, Mirra does not require the removal and dumping of pool water and chemicals into the environment, so it reduces waste.
Will Mirra go up the pool walls?
Mirra 530 uses durable PVA sponge wheels to provide optimal traction as well as an actively spinning scrub brush to clean algae, bacteria and dirt from the pool floors and walls – right up to the waterline. The strong motor system allows Mirra to climb up vertical pool walls and pool stairs to the water line providing cleaning capabilities to all your pool surfaces.
Robot Dimensions: 13.75″L x 16″W x 12.13″H
Robot Weight: 20 lbs.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- iRobot Mirra 530 Pool Cleaning Robot
- Dual Fine Filter Canisters
- 1 Active Spinning Scrub Brush
- 18.3m Floating Power Cord with Swivel Detangler
- Power Supply
- 1 Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Robot
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
There are no reviews yet.