1.Press the bin release button on the back of the robot to remove the bin. The bin release tab has a bin icon on it.
2.Open the bin door to empty the bin. The bin door release button has a bin icon.
3.Grasp the side of the filter to remove the filter from the left side of the bin.
4. Shake off debris by tapping the filter against your trash container and then replace the filter.
Filters are not designed to be washed or to come in contact with liquid.
5. Rinse out excess debris with warm water and allow the bin to dry. Ensure the bin is completely dry.
The bin is designed to be rinsed by hand only. It is not dishwasher safe and should only be cleaned by rinsing with warm water.
6. Place the filter back into the bin.
7. Slide the bin into the bin slot, securing it into place.
วิธีทำความสะอาดแปรงคู่ หลายหลายพื้นผิว Roomba e5 / Roomba i7
1. Open the cleaning head module door by pushing on the green tab on the right side of the multi-surface brushes.
2. Remove the brushes from the robot and ensure hair and debris is removed from the square and hex pegs of the multi-surface brushes.
3. Clear debris on and under the gray bearings.
4. Insert the bearings on the multi-surface brushes.
5. Ensure the vacuum path is clear.
6. Match the shape of the multi-surface brushes pegs with the shape on the cleaning head module.